Maxtrans specializes in the safe shipment of fragile and valuable objects by land, air, courier and sea, anywhere in the world. Europe is our home market, and we operate in its various countries on a routine basis, using our own vehicles. We operate daily in Sweden, primarily in Stockholm and Mälardalen.
Our drivers are specially trained to handle sensitive and unpackaged goods.
Our company vehicles meet EU environmental zone requirements, and each one is specially equipped to transport fragile and valuable goods, with:
• Special air-suspended chassis
• Climate-controlled cargo section
• GPS monitoring system
• Alarms for cargo section and cab
• Gas alarm
• Extra cargo rails in the floor and ceiling
• Courier seat
Because of our low damage rate, we can offer shipping and storage insurance on extremely competitive terms.
• We assist with all types of document management regarding your shipment
• Export and import documents for the Swedish Customs Department
• Applications for licenses and issuances of international freight documents
• We also have extensive know-how and expertise regarding customs and license regulations
We can also provide on-site packing/unpacking, delivery to specific locations in the building, hanging of paintings, installation of tradeshow display systems, and can accommodate other special requests as well.